Compare and buy Home Insurance in Singapore
Buy Home Insurance In 5 Simple Steps
We are not just a regular Home (Property) Insurance comparison platform. On Insurance Market we stop the confusion and create “zen” by showing you exactly which policy provides you best value for money based on your personalised needs. On top of that we help you with your admin. We do that by storing your new policy in your own online account, available to you any time anywhere. This account can also be used for other policies you buy through us. This way we create a neat policy overview and enable you to keep your personal details up-to-date, which will come in handy next time you book a policy, saving you from having to endlessly input the same information.
All of us are different and have our own personalised needs. Suitable Home Insurance for one person may not necessarily be the best policy for another. Insurance Market recommends the best Home Insurance policies, based on your personal requirements and preferences.
Best Value for Money
A cheap policy may turn out not providing the level of cover you need and may cost you a lot at the end of the day. We compare insurers not only on price but use sophisticated algorithms to give you a quick score that makes the quality of their coverage comparable. So you have all the info you need to choose.
We look at policies clinically and without bias. We apply our rating models and analysis when we compare across different types of Home Insurance policies in Singapore. We gather all the important information and then recommend the best policies for you to choose from.
What our customers say…
“Insurance Market makes the process of comparing and buying insurance very convenient and you don’t pay too much!”
Available Home Insurance Policies
Currently, Insurance Market has the following Pet Insurance Policies available to compare and buy directly online:
Aviva Home Insurance
Aviva Home, from S$88.28
Aviva Home Plus, from S$ 160.55
AXA Home Essential
AXA Home Essential Classic, from 82.93
AXA Home Essential Deluxe, from S$ 120.38
EQ Insurance HomeGUARD
HomeGUARD Gold, from 214.00
HomeGUARD Platinum, from 315.65
Liberty Home Care
Home Care Plan B, from S$128.40
Home Care Plan C, from S$192.60
MSIG Home Insurance
Home Plus Superior, from S$176.55
Home Plus Ultimate, from S$233.26
QBE Home Plan
Home Plus Standard, from 179.76
Home Plus Super, from S$256.80
What do you need to know before buying Home Insurance?
- “Insured perils” vs “All risks” – This determines how extensive risk exposures are covered under the plan.
- “First loss” vs “Full sum insured” – This determines the value of the financial losses or damages claimable against the plan. Claims settled on a First Loss basis are without penalty for being under-insured. Under the “Average Clause”, the insurers can reduce payment on a claim by the percentage you are under-insured.
- Valuables – Home Contents Insurance normally has a sub-limit for unspecified items. For full cover, valuables must be itemised for insurer’s review and additional premium.
- Deciding sum insured for your home contents – The general rule of thumb is the replacement cost of your contents should it be completely destroyed.
- Common exclusions – They may differ among insurers and hence it is prudent to take a closer look when doing comparisons.
Insurance Market is super easy to use: just key in basic property details, set personal criteria, Insurance Market does the comparison and lets you pick the plan from the list of suitable plans offered from many insurers. Next input your credit card details and you are all set. Upon yearly renewal, you can always review your plan if the need arises or simply renew your plan in just a few clicks. Your login provides you constant access to all your insurance policies with us and makes sure that all data are correct and consistent to help you avoiding disputes when it comes to claims.
Insurance Market Pte Ltd is a MAS approved broker
Our address is Oxley Biz Hub #03-65, 65 Ubi Road 1, Singapore 408729
The above prices are normal non discounted starting off prices. The actually policy premium maybe higher depending on your personal situation and requirements.