There are currently some major travel insurance providers in Singapore. One of them is Hong Leong Travel Insurance or HL Travel Insurance and they called it HL Travel Protect360. With Travel Protect360, you can be ready for all your adventures and travel with peace of mind. Travel Protect360 provides the comprehensive coverage you may need for your holiday.
Hong Leong Group Travel Insurance offers a range of affordable travel insurance plans in each tier that balance out cheap travel costs and coverage.
Hong Leong Travel Insurance comes with three options for single drive and annual plans:
You can purchase either a single trip or annual policy as an individual or as a family.
Learn about different Hong Leong Travel Insurance Plans .
HL Travel Protect360
- No excess on each item
- Medical and follow-up medical expenses (including treatment by Chinese Herbalist, bonesetter, physiotherapist and acupuncturist)
- Cover loss of personal effects (including mobile phone, tablet and notebook), document and baggage
- 24-hour Travel and Medical Assistance Service
- Full terrorism cover
- Rental vehicle excess coverage
- Optional benefit selection of cruise vacation
- High Overseas Medical Benefits
- Unlimited Medical Evacuation Cover
- Rental Car Excess Benefits
- Extensive Travel Inconvenience Benefits
Travel Protect360 Basic
- Up to $150,000 reimbursement for medical expenses made abroad
- $3,000 maximum payable benefit for compassionate visit
- $10,000 worth of medical expenses incurred in Singapore
- $200,000 maximum repayment for those under 70 years old in case of accidental death and permanent disablement
- $1,000 benefit as payment for the insured person’s outstanding balance on credit cards
- Up to $3,000 cash relief for death due to accident
- Up to $3,000 worth of benefit for loss of baggage and personal effects
- $2,000 maximum repayment on loss of personal travel documents
- $5,000 maximum reimbursement on cancellation of trip and loss of deposit
- Up to $1,000 compensation in case of burglary at insured person’s home during travel
- $150 benefit on golfing “Hole in One.”
- $500 maximum repayment on rental car excess
Travel Protect360 Enhanced
- $250,000 maximum benefit on overseas medical expenses of insured persons below 70 years old.
- $5,000 maximum allowance for return of minor children to Singapore
- $15,000 maximum overseas hospital cash benefit
- Up to $250,000 repayment for accidental death and permanent disablement of insured person under 70 years old
- $4,000 maximum cash relief in case of death due to accident
- Up to $1,500 benefit as payment to credit card outstanding balance
- Up to $5,000 benefit for loss of baggage and personal belongings or $500 for each article/pair of articles and valuables
- $5,000 maximum repayment on trip curtailment
- Up to $3,000 reimbursement on loss or damage of personal documents for travel
- $1,500 maximum benefit on loss of home contents due to burglary within your travel period
- Up to $750 allowance for rental car excess
Travel Protect360 Superior
- Up to $500,000 repayment on medical expenses made overseas by insured persons under 70 years old
- $20,000 maximum allowance on medical expenses incurred in Singapore
- $20,000 maximum cash benefit on hospitalisation overseas
- Up to $30,000 benefit for accidental death and permanent disablement for those under 70 years old
- $5,000 maximum cash relief on death caused by accident
- $2,000 cash repayment on credit card outstanding balance
- $7,000 maximum repayment on loss or damage of personal effects and baggage
- Up to $12,000 allowance on cancellation of trip or loss of deposit
- Maximum of $8,000 for trip curtailment
- $2,000 maximum benefit on loss of home contents caused by burglary during the duration of trip
- Up to $1,000 allowance on rental car excess
- Single Trip with 60% Discount + Travel Discount – Stay protected with an amazing offer this National Day! Receive a complimentary Hotel Booking and Attractions Voucher when you successfully sign up for any Single Trip Hong Leong Travel Insurance
- Annual Unlimited with 50% Discount + Travel Discount – Travelling more than twice in a year? Get Hong Leong Travel Insurance annual multi-trip policy and additional travel perks at just $0.48 / day. This could be better value than buying single trip Hong Leong Travel Insurance insurance for each holiday!
You can submit claims with HL Assurance online or download and mail their pdf form within 30 days upon returning from your trip. You have to submit your original, signed claim form, copy of flight/itinerary, and copy of boarding pass/air tickets/passport. For claim-specific documents, HL Assurance’s claims page has a breakdown of every document accepted depending on event.
|Customer Service||(65) 6702 0202|
|24-Hour Emergency Assistance||(65) 6922 6009|
|Address||HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. 11 Keppel Road, #11-01 ABI Plaza, Singapore 089057|
Insurance Market is a market place where we are serious about insurance and where professional parties come together to transact insurance only in the best and most responsible manner. Insurance Market offers a wide range of general insurance products (such as travel insurance, maid insurance, pet insurance and more) online and life insurance through personal advice from our qualified brokers.If you have more questions after reading this, why not ask our Insurance Market community. Do not worry; we are all here to help you make smarter financial decisions!
Yes. We pay for the medical expenses, up to the Sub-limit, reasonably incurred by you in Singapore within 30 days after your return from the trip.
No. Our Policy excludes all pre-existing medical conditions prior to the trip.
No. Our policy does not cover any pregnancy-related issues.
Yes. The Company will indemnify you up to the Benefits Payable under the Policy for the treatment seek within three (3) days after your return from the Journey where initial treatment for Bodily Injury or Sickness was not sought overseas, up to a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date of first treatment in Singapore.
Yes, dental treatment is covered (as a result of Bodily Injury only).
You will need to submit a claim within thirty (30) days upon returning to Singapore.