Getting a car insurance claim is always a time consuming and lengthy process.What if you can get your Car Insurance claim within 30 minutes ? Yes, you heard it right just 30 minutes to get your car insurance claim processed.Etiqa Car Insurance plan Singapore offers fast claims approval in 30 minutes by the award-winning claims team.
Etiqa fast claims approval is applicable to only own-damage motor claims under the amount of S$5,000 at Etiqa’s authorised workshops. Upon receiving the necessary claims and estimated damage documents, repair claims of up to S$5,000 can be approved in just 30 minutes. Exclusions apply for claims which are subjected to further investigation or a breach of policy conditions.
Etiqa Private Car Insurance features include:
- No restrictions on the use of motor workshops.
- Towing service of up to S$200. Free Windscreen Cover (with an excess of S$100 for any workshop or complimentary for authorised workshops. Applicable to Comprehensive Cover only). Once a windscreen claim is made, this benefit will terminate unless it is reinstated with an additional premium.
- Flood and/or other convulsion of nature and Strike, Riot & Civil Commotion (applicable to Comprehensive Cover only).
- Passenger Risks.
- Legal Liability of Passengers for Acts of Negligence.
- Third Party Liability including bodily injury and property damage.
- Legal Service of S$2,000.
- 5% Demerit Free Discount is allowed provided a Certificate of Merit from the Traffic Police is produced and with nil claim for the past 3 years. Optional Coverage with nominal premium: No Claims Discount (NCD) Protector.
- Please note that if you’re entitled to 50% NCD upon renewing your policy with us, and should you decide to switch to an alternative insurer, the NCD Protector is not transferable.
- In addition, upon renewing your motor policy, we reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions based on your claims history.
Etiqa Insurance Claims Information
To file a claim with Etiqa, you first have to report the incident within 24 hours both to Etiqa and the police (in the event of a theft). If you are making a claim against damage to your car, you have 14 days to do so. You can’t submit your claims online, but you can download the proper form and email it to the corresponding person (contact page below).
Insurance Market has partnered with Etiqa Insurance and customer can get instant quotes online and buy Etiqa Car Insurance in Singapore with minutes from this link Buy Car Insurance .Etiqa is giving 20% OFF on Car insurance.
Insurance Market is a market place where we are serious about insurance and where professional parties come together to transact insurance only in the best and most responsible manner. Insurance Market offers a wide range of general insurance products (such as travel insurance, maid insurance, pet insurance and more) online and life insurance through personal advice from our qualified brokers. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69081811 if you have any questions.