Insurance Market in Singapore - Insurance that meets your needs.
Help your friend understand more about insurance, understand what out in the market, in term of pricing and benefits and find the best plans that suit individual needs.
Earn Extra Cash
What better than earning quick cash out from the insurance that you are purchasing. Earn commission whenever anyone uses your personalize link.
Engage with your friends as a affiliate under you. Share your insights and use your contacts and help your friends to take good insurance decisions.
Easy to Use
It is simple! Just register yourself as an affiliate, promote the Insurance Market platform by sending the link to a friend, and start earning commission!
Terms and Conditions
General Website Link
2) QR Codes
General Website QR Code
Product QR Code
Available only on request
Product Specific Widgets
1) Sales Link
10% compensation from all sales generated
2) Refer a Friend
5% compensation from all sales generated by your sub-affiliate
Commission will be paid 15 days after the end of the month
Terms and Conditions:
1) You agree that in general, your duty is merely the introduction of customers, whereas Insurance Market Pte Ltd (“IMPL”)’s primary duty is in facilitating Customers in the execution of insurance transactions and conducting interactions with customers and insurance companies.
2) You may not waive any provision of IMPL’s Terms of Business or general terms and Conditions without the IMPL's express prior written authorisation.
3) To comply with all laws and regulations that relate to this Agreement (including but limited to all relevant data protection, anti-money laundering and financial sanctions legislation). You shall indemnify and hold IMPL harmless for any failure to do so.
4) IMPL will deliver to the customer all insurance policies, certificates and related correspondence or similar documents, in accordance with IMPL procedures.
5) IMPL reserves the right to reject any and all applications for insurances submitted.
6) IMPL reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any particular customer in accordance with its terms of business in force at the time of termination.